Letter from the President: April

What a year we have had. I can't believe that this is my last newsletter article to you. I have enjoyed the spice trail that we all have been on this year. I have learned some new things along the way and I hope that you have also. My hope is that you will continue to reach into the spice cabinet for new spices as you continue your Women of Today journey. Only by trying new things and learning new skills do we continue to grow and develop as human beings. Don't be afraid to try something new.

"The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give." - Prince

Thank you for a great year! !!!
Tawn