Who Do We Want To Be

When you say you are a member of the New Hope women of Today, what do you want that to mean? As you ponder that question, I will tell you what I want it to mean for me.

I know her….

Someone asked me if I knew you. I laughed, and said, Ha! That’s funny!!

I adore that woman!! She’s blessed, caring, loving, sweet, beautiful, a real woman of spirit. And she is reading this right now.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says:
“Oh crap, she’s up”

This is how I think of each of you. As a group and as individuals you are a force to be reckoned with.


I want to challenge each one of you to come up with your personal motto. It can be your favorite saying, a poem or song that speaks to you heart, or a phrase. Make it yours and live it each day.    – Tawn H.