May Message from Our 2015 - 2016 President

Greetings!
 
Can you believe that it is a new Women of Today year? Where did the time go? As our May flowers start to bloom, let us pause and give thanks to Anna and last years board for the wonderful job they did.
 
Kellee and committee put on a great banquet!
 
I am so excited and a little nervous to start a new year as your president! We are such an extraordinary group of women. Each one of you inspire me to be the best I can be. I feel very blessed to be a part of this group. I thank my lucky stars that my neighbor, DWC cared about Women of Today so much that she shared it with me. I have made wonderful friends and hope to make many more. Please share your passion for Women of Today with someone that you know.
 
I am challenging each of you to try something new this year, share some of your vast knowledge with someone who needs it, and discover something about yourself. I know I will be trying lots of new things this year. I am available to help with questions, and hope to discover that I have skills I didn't know I had.
 
I will leave you with a quote.
" How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." Anne Frank
 
Tawn